Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by using:
- Disinfectant hand soap and Hand Sanitizer
- N95 face masks and gloves
- Single use gowns
- Chemical disinfection of counter tops and surfaces
- Hypochlorous Acid “Fogging” to disinfect the air. Hypochlorous Acid is one of the most potent and natural disinfectants with rapid and prolonged action where viruses, bacteria, fungi and other microbes cannot survive
- Hospital Grade HEPA air Purifiers
- Heavy Duty HVAC filtration system
- Extra-oral suction devise used during Restorative Dentistry
- Sterilization of all equipment before every use
- Disposable materials
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
Please view and share our latest COVID-19 Symptom Comparison Chart with your friends and family.For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: